sign placement of Juno, differentiated by gender, Fear of Letting Go of a Relationship Because You Don’t Think You Can Do Better, Being Too Chill Can Cost You Your Relationship, What to Do When You Don’t Know Why They Broke Up With You, Sun in Virgo, Moon in Capricorn Compatibility, Venus Opposite Saturn in Synastry: Finding a Solution in the Axis, Mars Retrograde in the Natal Chart: When Yang Energy Goes Yin. It is easy for the two of them to commit to one another on an emotional level. Juno Tenth House. What is his type of woman? Where does your Sun fall in another person’s chart? It is easy for these two to commit to each other sexually. He will be philosophical, honest, and may be interested in higher learning. As a result of their relationship with True Lunar Node person, however, House 8 person's attention is brought to the potential for success if they will … Any of your partner's planets falling here are likely to mean attraction and romance between the two of you. Astrology February 2021 ... Juno Fifth House. ( Log Out /  I'll give an example of the above in … synastry: pluto in your partners houses Pluto in your partners 1st This placement can be very powerful between two people that are attracted to each other in a love relationship for it points to lots of passion and sexual attraction. If you’re a woman, you will meet at least some of your empowerment challenges through the matters represented by the house in which Juno is situated. Change ). And they will, for example, be like: “What a great partner for games and entertainment” and “Finally, I was lucky to get the roles of Cheerful Uncle and Mister Benefactor rolled into one!” Self-education or professional self-improvement all relates to issues of home … Juno-Venus: The Juno person’s feelings of commitment are activated by the Venus person, and the Venus person finds an ideal partner in the Juno person. If these aspects are not presents in the synastry chart of your and your mate, don’t fret! The 5th/11th axis is when we experience the true formation of stable feelings (a feeling being in fact a more complex, stabilized emotional construct), starting with the 5th house, where long-term romantic attachments become possible, and a continuum of romantic and sexual attraction under the rays of Leo energy, whilst at the level of the 11th house… If your partner then has their 8th house strongly influenced in the synastry (Though 8th house overlays, aspects to their 8th house ruler, or your natal matching the symbolism of their 8th house), then there’ll be a consistent theme in the relationship for them relating to the meaning of the 8th house: Sexual attraction, trust, and … Juno In The Sixth House And I loved your description of Juno. Children are likely to play an important part in the marriage, and it union can improve the creativity of the native. I am a Capricorn 14 degrees and I have Juno in Pisces in the 2nd house. In synastry, what counts are the "aspects" between your chart and theirs. Many people make the mistake of believing that a strong (much occupied, holding the Sun, Moon, or Ascendant ruler) 5th House or transits to the 5th promise a career in the Arts–and though someone with a strong 5th House may indeed find a profession of a traditional creative nature, I see the 5th House as … June in the 6th brings empowerment issues into the everyday and into the workplace. My Juno falls directly on his Eros in the same house with his moon & Venus, the 9th house. 🙂 But that’s a little disheartening description of Juno in the 7th house! Juno was likely instantly attracted to the Ascendant person. The Ascendant person looks and projects herself how the Juno person envisions their marriage partner. These are synastry overlay interpretations for the Sun in the partner’s 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th houses. You may meet through friends. location 25n14 & 86e58 Juno – Jupiter: Juno and Jupiter are natural partners for each other, like Eros and Psyche, Pluto and Proserpine, Isis and Osiris. This sense of responsibility must be there before your partner can contemplate a long-term relationship. Juno and Jupiter are natural partners for one another. The Jupiter person will stimulate the house person's creativity and playfulness. Juno feels safe and secure with Saturn. but it’s the ascendant and appearances can be deceptive. On the More on Synastry page, we explore more Synastry … You Light Up My Life: Sun in Houses in Synastry. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. You will find this person extremely attractive. These are synastry overlay interpretations for the Sun in the partner’s 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th houses. My Venus almost falls on his Sun in his 8th house.Hopefully we get married. The Juno person sees the Sun person as their ideal mate. House Overlays (Transposed houses): Synastry & Relationship Astrology. Pluto Conjunct Juno in Synastry Pluto conjunct Juno in synastry is a generational aspect. It is easy for these two to commit to each other sexually. Gifts, Clothing Style, Music & Scents by Starsigns, 025. My Juno is close to his moon. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Posts: 1036 From: Registered: Jul 2014: posted June 09, 2015 02:29 PM My Sun, Mercury, Mars and Saturn fall into the 5th house of anyone with a Scorpio ascendant, starting at 10 degrees. It is easy for the two of them to commit to each other on a fundamental level. Find out how to get it for free.